Today my heart is aching over another sweet soul lost. Laying alone in a rubbish dump she slowly burns to death. Hands raised above her head as if trying to protect herself. Noone to fight for her. Thrown away,unwanted. Please pray for this sweet girl and all the others like her who are not lucky enough to be found. Please pray for me as I seek permission to collect her remains, give her a name, and celebrate the life that was. This post is to raise awareness and make sure that we are all doing something to stop this from happening again!

A baby girl's body.
She burnt to death in a veld.
Don't blame the mother.
You didn't do anything to help save her either.
Time to stand up and
"Defend the cause of the weak and the fatherless"
What can I do?
How can I help?
Who will step up and fight for these babies!?
1 comment:
My heart aches so much for these children! I just can't even fathom how things like this can happen, it is beyond my understanding. To think the child that will be ours could possibly be saved from near death experiences like this, makes me weep. Thank you for being ther, dedicating your life to loving these children.
Post a Comment