Tomorrow will be my first official day as a college student. After 9 years, I am finally heading back to get a degree. I'm not sure how it will go but I figure I need to give it a shot!
To be honest, as I sit here today my heart is aching for my kids. How badly I wish that I was there with them, holding them and kissing them, heck I would even change dirty nappies if it meant I could have them close to me! My arms ache for those sweet blessings from God. I have been going through photo after photo, being reminded of each little miracle and knowing in my heart that school is what I need to do in order to help even more little miracles. As painful as it is, I am thankful for the ache. I know that as long as I have that ache in my heart, I will not forget who and what I am doing this for!
It won't be an easy year but I am so excited about how it will prepare me. It is a step in the right direction and one day I will be back in my heart's country holding new miracles in my arms.
I saw the video above today and I hope it will inspire you. It is a new year! What will you do to make it count?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment