Sunday, April 8, 2012

Time to Change

Most of you know that I have been back in Canada for awhile now. Which is why it only makes sense to get a new blog address since I am no longer "atdoh". Luckily, I can change the address without losing any of the content. The only problem is that as soon as I change it, this address won't work. I know that I have anonymous readers all over the world and I completely respect that, but unfortunately in order to continue reading, you will need to e-mail me and ask for the new blog address. You might be able to Google it later on, but an e-mail will be the easiest. I hope this does not mess up too many people, especially since you have all been such an encouragement to me! You can e-mail me (without including your name if you prefer) at stephmunholland@gmail.com. I'll leave this up for the week and e-mail everyone as soon as I have changed it. I hope you'll continue this life journey with me!

No comments: