Today I find it very hard to be away from my South African family. I am tired of waiting for my paper work. I am tired of waiting to save up money. I am tired of waiting to hold my babies. So what do I do? How do I get through this waiting period? I read the Bible!
Today, I was blessed with this verse:
Hosea 10:12
Sow for yourselves righteousness,
reap the fruit of unfailing love,
and break up your unploughed ground;
for it is time to seek the Lord,
until he comes
and showers righteousness on you.
I know that I am here in Canada for a reason! I have the job I do for a reason, I go to the church I do for a reason, and I meet the people I do for a reason. God has placed me here and while I am here I need to make use of my time! I need to love people. I need to bless people. I need to show them the love of Christ. I am so thankful to be home with my friends and family and today I pray that I make the most out of every day I have here. Although my calling is in South Africa, I am still here in Canada at this time for a purpose. I still miss "chosen one" and wish I could hang out with "prayer" and "flower" but all in good time. For now, I will use every day I have in Canada for the glory of my Father. I want to live every day like it is my one and only.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
pretty sure I should be on your "favorite blogs list". Just so you know. :)
Post a Comment