Friday, May 27, 2011

Photo's!

Firstly, I apologise for not proof reading my entries. I often go back through and read them once I am done and think "I sure hope people understand this!" :) Once I get going with my thoughts though, my fingers can't keep up. Then by the time I am done writing, I just click post instead of re-reading it. Hopefully everyone can still understand what is trying to be said...

This post is purely pictures! I will maybe write more over the weekend because I realize that I need to finish with the DOH updates already!

The little girl who came to greet me at the airport.


A day at the Lion Park


We took this little boy with us to see the animals. We've had him since he was only a few weeks old, and now he is getting close to two! Doctors and social workers say they will not find a family for him, so we are PRAYING and trusting God for the perfect family! (Otherwise, I might have to go adopt him myself :) )


He cannot sit up yet and is really stiff, but he does so well with a little TLC!


One of my starfish acting out the exercises that we do with them on the yoga balls. He loves it! We have also been told that there will be no families willing to take him, but again I am TRUSTING our heavenly Father to bring his family forward!!



One of our new arrivals! DOH had not been getting any new babies, so I went to the hospital to see what was happening. Then we got this beautiful girl! :)


Beth and I were trying to get a photo together, but my sweet boy was just so excited that I couldn't hold him still! He makes me laugh so much. I KNOW he would be such a blessing to a family!


Making a craft at Top Tots (out mother/child play group)


All girls need to have pretty hair! She wasn't thrilled about it, but she sat so nicely through it. Please if you have a black baby, do their hair! Learn how to comb it. Little girls need pretty hair. I am more than willing to offer advice if you need :)



This is Oliver (who used to be general manager at DOH) in front of his charity shop. Oliver started a ministry that covers all areas, from teen pregnancy counselling to job training. He is an amazing man! In my arms is one of his foster sons, who used to be one of my babies once upon a time :) The little girl is a family friend.


My miracle boy! We almost lost him when he was just a few weeks old but God is good! He now has a family and is doing so well!




I'll try to finish the rest of my updates by the weekend since I am now caught up on my school work :)



1 comment:

Jennica said...

Hi, I just recieved the address to your blog and want to thank you for taking care of our two wonderful boys (Tyler and Jevic). We are forever grateful to you and the rest of the staff at DoH.
Love from Sweden